achtergrond

7 Oct 2013

To-do list before baby girl arrives


House stuff:
* We still need to find some nice paint and/or wallpaper for our living room.
* Finish polyvalent room downstairs. This is our office, library and our music room and will also probably be the room where we'll hide all the babytoys and stuff.
- finish walls
- paint ceiling
* Buy bookcases for all our books, DVD's, CD's, ...
* Once these things are done we can move everything that's stocked in our basement and the bedrooms (and my in-law's house, whoops) to its permanent place.
* Paint the nursery
* Paint our own bedroom where baby girl will be sleeping for the first 6 months of her life
* Finish the entry hall. We're not sure what to do with the walls here, either... I think they'll need a lotttt of love before they look nice.
* Get rid of all the stuff we don't need anymore from our last renovations. Seriously, we have so much stuff just laying around... We'll have to find some time to throw everything away!

Baby Stuff
* Buy bassinet/babybed
* Buy dresser for our bedroom and for the nursery
* Find/make a cute baby announcement
* Find something to give to the guests that come visit our girl (in Belgium we usually give chocolate/candy)
* Buy more clothes/ Ask SIL for my nieces' baby clothes. She said she'd hand them down to our baby girl but we'll have to find a date to get this moving so I can get everything washed and organized :)
* Buy 5 more cloth diapers in cute girly prints (let's put some fun things on here too, shall we??)
* Decide on a name

Me Stuff
* Finish my masterthesis
* Take some pregnancy classes
* Think about what kind of birth I want to have and make a birthplan with a midwife (our hospital kinda asks  us to do this)
* Decorate for Christmas! Jeeej, so happy I can put this on my list this year :-)
* Pregnancy shoot in December! Can't wait for that to happen :-)


I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting a lot of random things but this list gives me kind of an overview of what to do in these next 115 days (but who's counting, right?). 
Are there any major things I forgot about?



1 comment:

sofieV said...

Zo spannend allemaal!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...