achtergrond

27 Dec 2012

Moving Day!


We're finally here! Almost all of our stuff got moved in yesterday and we spent our first night in our new home. It's such an amazing feeling to sleep in your own home, when you know you'll live here for several years and get babies there!

My parents came to help out and they were amazing!


My dad fixed all our water issues and my mom just kept cleaning! I was tired and a little overwhelmed but she just kept going and giving me some small fun things to do while she cleaned our kitchen cabinets and everything in it.


There's still a lot of work but we can live comfortably while we work.
Even our little Janneman feels at home already!

We're going to have a great time here. I can't wait for all the amazing things to come!


1 comment:

Dove of Snow said...

Yea!!!!!!!! So happy for you to have moved into YOUR new home!!! How exciting, huh?!? I know the feeling!!

Glad Janneman is already at home. LOL I will have to post a pic of my new Christmas present! It's furry and little and very rambunctious and I'm pretty sure you'd coo over it! haha! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...