achtergrond

12 Apr 2011

master lists

I love to read Brittany's blog "The High-Heeled Housewife"! Today she wrote a post about making a "master list" of all the things you have to do every day. I always make lists and it does really help me to get everything done. It also gives me a sense of accomplishment when I can cross something off the list :)

She said that she added something special: writing the things your husband asks on top of your list as a priority! I love the idea and will make sure to do this!

But my sweetheart is one easy man. He doesn't need me to do things, most of the time... Maybe that'll change when we get married and I see him every day? only 88 days to go! - but who's counting?
So I try to think of what he would like me to do. Does he want me to do something for the wedding? Or just do the dishes he left it piling up all week? Yep, he's living like a real man! no laundry, no dishes, no cleaning at all! I don't mind doing it for him so I don't think he'll ever learn it :)

I don't think he even notices everything I do because I think he would like it, hah! But it doesn't matter, it's the thought that counts, right?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...