achtergrond

13 Apr 2011

Bread Pudding

I made some bread pudding yesterday!
Last weekend we had J's parents over for a first family meeting and we ate little breads with all kinds of cheese, meat, soup, veggies, etc, but we obviously had too much bread. Which I decided would be wasted if I didn't make a bead pudding ;)

It's so simple!

You need:
-all the leftover bread (I had about 400 g)
-Milk, about 600 ml (or untill soaked)
-250 g sugar
-cinnamon
-eggs (the recipe said 5 eggs but we only had 3)
-Some raisins

Not my picture because I forgot to take a picture befor we ate it - oops

How to:
Put all the bread in a bowl, heat the milk and the sugar and add it to the bread. Let it soak for approx. 10 minutes. Mix it (with fork or kitchen robot) and add some raisins. You can also add apple slices or other things you like. This recipe is really just throwing everything together and it almost always works!
Bake for an hour at 175°C.

Enjoy!
You can eat this as a dessert or breakfast and you could add some jam if you would like that.

Love,
Evelien

1 comment:

Tatiana said...

That looks so yummy! And easy, too. And trust me, when it comes to desert making, I need easy. Haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...