achtergrond

14 Apr 2011

What I'm reading right now

I'll give you a lil' update on what I'm reading. I usually only read 1 book at a time, but now I have 3 books going on (next to my Bible). I'm two weeks free from school, so I've got some time to read (and to study, most importantly!).


1. Battlefield of the mind - Joyce Meyer


I've had this book for so long, but I can't get myself to read it! I love Joyce Meyer, but I find her books very hard to read... I don't really know why! But now I've set a goal to finish it in 2 weaks, just read a couple of chapters every day!


2. Unspoken - Francine Rivers
My mom borrowed it from her friend and then I decided to read it before I started my school work...I finished it in just a couple of hours! I love how Francine writes, she makes the story come to life! I would really recommend it.

3. The Sacred Romance - John Eldredge and Brent Curtis


It took me a while to get used to the idea of our lives as a fairy tale, and I'm still not completely comfortable with it. But nonetheless, this book has shown me some important truths about my life, the spiritual battle and how God sees us! If you're OK with your life as a fairy tale, then go ahead and read it :)

Have you read any of these books? What do you think about them?

3 comments:

Cecillia♥ said...

I keep hearing good things about the Joyce Meyer one so I'm tempted to start reading it myself lol :)

Megan said...

I love Francine! I haven't read that book of hers. I will have to try it! Everything that she writes is always amazing!

Tatiana said...

I wish I had some time to read more. I guess I just have to make more time :-) Right now I'm reading a christian book for women and a parenting one. It's been a while since I've started them, too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...