achtergrond

23 Nov 2010

Thankful: my sweet fiancé J.

So it's our second week of being THANKFUL!!


This week's challenge:
Focus on your favorite thing about your husband (fiancé in my case).  Instead of dwelling on the things you don't like about your hubby, appreciate what he does well.  

I love this challenge :)
J. is the most amazing guy I've ever met. He loves to cuddle, he loves to cook and what I find the most important: he loves Jesus! I can't remember how many times he has pointed me to Jesus when I was having a rough time.

He's also the most positive-minded man I know. He finds the good side in EVERYTHING! Amazing... Especially for me, 'cause I can be the exact opposite of that... Oops...

One thing that comes with his positive-minded-ness (which he's always afraid of that I don't like it haha!) is his humour! He is a clown, loves to make everybody laugh. And yes, his jokes aren't always superhigh humor-quality, but I love them because they're HIS!

I guess I just love everything about him... :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...