achtergrond

29 Nov 2010

Thankful: household chores

This week, instead of dreading doing your household chores, focus on your favorite household chore.  Enjoy doing it!  If you are a blogger, write a post about it and link up below.
 






If I have to be honest, I don't dread household chores, at all! I love to make my bed when I get up, I love to vacuum, clean, do laundry... Everything!!
EXCEPT...
I have a love-hate relation with doing the dishes. Sometimes I could do it all day long (well, not all day hah!) and sometimes I leave it for days...

But my favourite chore?
That has to be cooking :) I love the smells, I love eating the food... I just love it!!


So yeah, that's my favourite one :)
When I'm at my parents' home, I hope I'll be able to cook something delicious for my family and fiancé!!



1 comment:

Cecillia♥ said...

I hate the dishes too haha...I actually LOATHE them...thank God we have a dishwasher :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...