achtergrond

16 Aug 2010

.Update.

1. My laptop had another break-down. Well, actually it was the adapter...
But now I'm back in business thanks to my lovely best friend in the world who has supplied me with a brand new one :)

2. I'v stayed in Hasselt from tuesday untill sunday but now I'm here to stay in Leuven for a couple of weeks! This means the time has come to study and to pray that it will all work out just fine on my exams. It also means that I'm going to be alone a lot with some time to get in the hang of this blogging-thing!

3. If you have any requests about topics I should write about, just ask! For now, I'm thinking about writing something about my dorm, where I live. But the weather is crappy so I can't take any pictures outside.

4. We (J. and I) were 14 months "together" saturday and we went to the Japanese garden in Hasselt! It was really fun :) I'll give you a quick photo summary when I manage to get the pictures online.

5. Last but not least: Natalie from The Busy Budgeting Mama is in labour! I've been reading her blog for a while now and she's really an inspiring woman... It's so exciting that she's going to have another baby now!

Love,

Evelien

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...