achtergrond

25 Aug 2010

Alone

I'm not always a happy girl.
It's sometimes very hard for me to keep on looking at the bright side of life, especially when I'm all alone for a whole week! It drives me completely crazy not to be able to talk to people...
There's nobody that comforts me, nobody that's happy to see me, just nobody....

I know it sounds very sad, but I guess it's just that time of the year. Exams, stress, everybody's studying or still on vacation!

Right now I'm trying to stay sane by going running every other day and by taking a lot of quiet time.
If there's Anyone who doesn't leave me and who's always with me, then it's Jesus!
It's just that it doesn't always feel like I'm not alone...

Does anybody else have those moments where you just feel so completely and utterly alone? Even when you start praying and say things like "Daddy? Are You still there?"?
I find those moments very hard and they're happening way too much these times..

In 2 weeks my exams are over, maybe then I'll have less of those moments...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...