achtergrond

21 Nov 2013

Thankful Thursday Week 3

Today's Thankful Thursday is kind of a bitter sweet one, as you can read in yesterday's post.





1. I'm SO thankful only one bunny died and that it wasn't my beloved Janneman. We've been able to find a new bunny fairly quickly, it's a black and white one that's about the same age as poor Flappie. We're going to get her saturday and I hope she and Janneman will be friends very soon.

2. I'm thankful for snow! It started snowing here yesterday evening and Jeff and I enjoyed the warmth of our fire place more than ever :-)
Can't wait to put up our Christmas tree with this kind of weather...

3. I'm thankful that one of my best friends became a mommy this past monday! Baby girl's name is Ilyana and means "Yahweh is my God. He is merciful". I love names with a deep meaning and I can't wait to meet the little one!

4. I'm thankful that my poor husband has been home this entire week. He's on sick leave and we're actually enjoying being sick together haha :-) It's a good thing we don't take ourselves too seriously, we know how to laugh even when we're feeling miserable (Jeff tought me that, really).

5. I'm thankful that we have food in our pantry and don't have to go out in this cold weather! Not to mention us being sick...
It's the small things that can make you happy, right? :-)

2 comments:

Pamela said...

ooohhh, snow!! A little jealous ;) So sorry about your bunny! Hope yall get to feeling better SOON! :)

Amy said...

Aww sorry to hear about your bunny! But glad to hear you and your hubs have been getting some sweet time together. Even if it is while you're both sick. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...