achtergrond

30 Sept 2013

22 weeks - The 5 month mark!


How am I feeling?
The same. Still some weird (growing?) pains every once in a while and extremely tiredness when I go out for a day. I've also had some emotional meltdowns but nothing some chocolate can't fix!

Food?
I'm hungry allll the time! I eat almost two portions and get cranky when I don't get any food.

Weight gain?
I'm right at 4kg. Two weeks to go 'til my next appointment and I had permission to gain 2kg by then - so I have 2 more to go! Bring in the chocolates please :)

How big is baby?
I think somewhere around 25cm.

Movement?
Our little girl is moving a lot! She likes to tease her daddy by stopping when he puts his hand on my belly but I'm pretty sure it won't be too long until he can feel her. I also SAW some movement. See the fun moment of the week for that one :)

Fun moment of the week:
* Seeing my belly MOVE!! I was just chilling in our bathtub when I felt babygirl kick. I looked at my belly and saw it move! How weird, cool, amazing, ... is that?! I mean, yeah, I knew it happens but I'd never seen it happen in real life, let alone with my very own belly :)
Every time I feel her kick I have to stare at my belly now... I love it!!

1 comment:

Daisy said...

Awwwwwww it's such a special time! I really enjoyed watching and feeling my kids move...it gets really strange when you are nearing the end of the pregnancy and you can see a foot or elbow move from left to right.
I'm right there with you on the chocolates, yummy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...