achtergrond

20 Jan 2013

Mission accomplished.


All this snow these past days made me dream of organizing an ambush for my husband!
I gathered as much snow as I could on the side of our house (I couldn't make many snowballs because the snow wasn't sticky enough) and waited for him to come home from his work. I was frozen by the time he came home ofcourse...

When I heard him coming through the gate with his bike, I hid myself behind the wall. He put his bike away and I threw a snowball against the door. He came out, looking kind of puzzled and I bombarded him with the rest of the snow!



He really liked it - and so did I! I kept on giggling and ofcourse he came after me with a lot more snow!
Aaah the good times...

I've been dreaming of an opportunity like this since we bought this house...

Mission accomplished

4 comments:

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Haha! That sounds like a fun idea! Maybe I'll try it the next time we get snow. ;-)

Joke said...

Zalig, Evelien.

Shay said...

You are hilarious- I LOVE this!

Dove of Snow said...

LOL that's awesome, girl! How fun. I have snuck a few snowballs with my hubby before, it's a blast!

Where are you, anyhow?!? No post for a month and I miss your posts!! And I miss you visiting my blog, too!!

Hope you are well, take care of yourself and God bless! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...