achtergrond

17 Jul 2012

Sometimes & Always

 

Sometimes: My hubby and I just stay in because we don't want to search for a place to park our car! Living in the centre of a big city unfortunately brings some problems with it...
Always: We just remind ourselves that it's less than 2 weeks that we live here and after that we'll be able to park our car without ANY trouble :)

Sometimes: I think I'll miss this apartment
Always: I'm SO happy we'll be moving soon! Even though we'll be living at Jeff's parents' and we'll only get the keys to our house in October...

Sometimes: I'm very sensitive to scents or touches
Always: Jeff makes fun of me and just keeps on doing what he was doing (like touching my feet. I cannot stand it!)

See you soon :)
I'll be packing all day, ugh!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

How exciting to be moving soon! I'm so happy for you! I'm visiting from Mackey Madness. :)

http://paytiesmomma.blogspot.com/2012/07/sometimes-always

MostWhatMatters said...

I know what you mean about being sensitive scents. I found you through the sometimes & always link up. Check out my post if you get a chance. http://mostwhatmatters.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...