achtergrond

14 Feb 2012

Valentines Day on my own

Jeff will not be home untill 10pm... He went to a conference very early, and even though I did set my alarm clock very early, he was already gone! It's a good thing I left him some chocolate on the breakfast table before we went to bed yesterday ;) And some freshly baked bread from my baking class! He loves it!

After his conference we're going to an assertivity training. Not as exciting as it sounds haha, but still, we're doing something together!

But because he won't be home all day long, we can't really do anything for valentines day... He doesn't like this day anyways, but I do! I love all the cheesieness and the pinks and reds haha! It's just once a year you can really do this kind a stuff even though your man doesn't really care for it ;)


Baby if you read this, I love you!! 
Happy Valentines Day Lieverdie!! 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wel, je hebt eens een reactie achtergelaten bij mij toen je was ingelogd denk ik...

hope in high heels said...

I know how you feel... I'm going to see my lovely husband tonight for the first time in a month!

Courtney B said...

You are my kinda girl! I also love the cheesiness and pink and HEARTS :) haha!
You two are an adorable couple!

Megan said...

Ohhh, fresh baked bread! YUM! I bet it's delicious!

twiggy@thedirtlife said...

where have you been lovely??

Holly said...

I hope you had a great Valentines Day even if your husband isn't as much of a fan of it as you are. :)

Joke said...

Evelien, it's time for a new blog post. Ik mis je blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...