achtergrond

4 Aug 2010

Panicking

Sometimes people have an off-day...
Sometimes it's just because it's the day before your driver's licence exam.

Driving
panicking
Driving
watching romantic movies just to think of something else than driving and panicking
panicking
Driving

Hopefully tomorrow it'll go good so I can go to Ghent and party with J.!
And if not, than I'll just go to Ghent to have him listen to me being sad and massage my feet and feed me B&J chocolate fudge brownie.
Either way, tomorrow at this hour I'll be with him, which is the best thing in the world :)

It's a 'traintravel' week: yesterday@Antwerp (1h15 drive), today@Hasselt (my hometown), tomorrow@Genk (20 min. drive) and @Ghent (2h drive), and after the weekend Leuven my college town (50 min. drive).

I'll keep you all updated and post some pictures of Leuven!

Love,

Evelien

1 comment:

Ms. Emmy N said...

Hope it went well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...