achtergrond

14 Nov 2013

Thankful Thursday Week 2

Oh my, time sure flies by SO quickly! November is only half gone, eeek!
But it still is November and it's Thursday so I'm joining Amy again for Thankful Thursday...




1. I'm so thankful for being able to have friends over for dinner. Yes, I am exhausted after the dinner party but it makes our house so much more like a home and I really enjoy the fellowship.

2. I'm loving the our fireplace and cosy nights by the fire. We got the wood for free from one of Jeff's colleagues and the actual fireplace/stove was a gift from my grandparents. Free heating and cosiness? Yes please! Everybody loves our little fireplace :)



3. My animals. It may seem silly but I'm so thankful to have my bunnies! We don't see them a lot these days because it has been raining a ton, but when they see me they are so happy! I still would LOVE to get a dog but I know we're not ready both financially and around the house to be able to give a dog everything it needs.
A girl can dream, right?


4. Dessert. I found the BEST dessert recipe ever! I made it for some friends and they all finished in less than two minutes and were begging for more haha! Seriously though, I didn't know it would be this good. I'll share the recipe later.

5. I'm thankful that my husband will be home tomorrow. It's the Day of the King - a national holiday but only people working for the government get a day off. He hopes to get some more stuff done around the house but I think he's getting a bit sick. Fingers crossed he'll be able to enjoy his day off!


If I look at what I wrote last week I feel like I'm in such a better place right now haha :-)

What are you thankful for? 
You can write up a post and link it to Amy's post!

8 comments:

Tulips said...

Als jullie financieel wel klaar zijn voor een baby, dan moet een hond ook wel lukken, denk ik. ;)

Joke said...

Great list! I am thankful I work for the government too so I get the day off as well. Oh yeah! :)

katie_shannon said...

Love when we can have people over. I want a fireplace, love how sitting by one feels.

Kerrie Williams said...

great list! Hosting is definitely something to be thankful for :)

Amy said...

Your bunnies are so cute! And hope both you and your husband enjoy his day off tomorrow! <3

Erin James said...

Definitely not silly to be thankful for your bunnies - they're precious! :) Love your list. Have a good weekend!

Miss.AishaLC said...

Cute bunnies! And I totally agree- dinner with friends and nights by the fire are the BESt.

I am also participating in thankful thursday ( how i found your blog) Im glad i found a new blog to follow- lets follow eachother.

Great blog--
-A

www.truesoulandspirit.blogspot.com

Kaitlyn's Life and Blogs said...

Great list. We used to have bunnies too. They are so cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...