achtergrond

12 Apr 2013

Change

  via

I hate these times in life.
You're waiting for one season to end and the next season to start. Like when you're engaged and you know you're going to get married in less than two months! Remember how that felt? You just want to get married and be with your husband!

I hate changing seasons... I mean - I love new seasons! I can't wait to finally NOT be a student anymore. I can't wait to start my wedding planning course. I can't wait to start a (new) job and really start saving for a new car, our house, a baby, ...
But first I'll have to finish college and find that job. Wrap up the old season in my life.

1 comment:

sofieV said...

Ken dat gevoel. Ik kan niet wachten tot mijn lerarenopleiding voorbij is, we kunnen trouwen en in ons huisje kunnen trekken. MAAR...dat duurt allemaal samen nog een jaar, dus ik probeer toch ook te genieten van vandaag, want binnen zoveel jaar zal ik hier ongetwijfeld op terugkijken en wensen dat ik weer even kon terugkeren.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...