achtergrond

10 Aug 2012

Mieke's Birthday



Remember about one and a half month ago that I said I made a birthday cake for my (former) neighbour and friend Mieke? I finally got my hands on some pictures of it!!



It was a chocolate cake with strawberry filling and chocolate-buttercream frosting!
Mmmm :)



I'm sorry if I look a bit err... Not so good as I usually look...
I fell off our stairs that day and couldn't even get changed into something more festive because I almost couldn't move my arm! Jeff wasn't home that week, so I just used all of my remaining energy to finish the cake hah! I couldn't even THINK about putting on any make-up!


I also made these cake pops... usually I use chocolate to cover them with, but this time I used the candy melts. I DON'T like candy melts! They were really hard to use and didn't turn out smooth... I just prefer chocolate :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh my goodness that cake is AMAZING girl! And even with the difficult candy melts, those cake pops look perfect! You have some major skills!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...