achtergrond

6 Jun 2012

Fear and excitement - less than 2 months left!

There are less than two months left untill we will move in with Jeff's parents. We'll stay there in August and September. I'm getting a bit nervous about it all, really... I love Jeff's parents, but what if we'll all drive each other crazy? Haha :)
Or what if the kids keep running into "our rooms"? They used to live there and still sleep there about once a week. So they'll probably see it as "their rooms". (They won't be sleeping there when we live there, obviously)
We'll need to make some good rules for them!

 part of the rooms we'll be staying in!

I'm also getting pretty scared about the move to our own home! I mean... We'll really be on our own then. No friends that live next to us or in our street. No people stopping by 'cause they were in the neighbourhood. No people standing at our door when church is over.
It's going to be so different!


Jeff and I both love peace and quiet, we don't mind living a bit out of town. But we also love people! We want to invite them over for dinner or just to watch a movie or play a game, but will they want to make the ride to us? Everyone's so used to us living in the centre of Ghent...

But at the same time, I'm so convinced that God has a plan for us there! I can't wait to see what we'll make out of this beautiful old house! I can't wait to see how we will be a light to the people of our new town! I can't wait to see our futur kids running around in our garden! I'm so excited :)


3 comments:

sofieV said...

I'm excited for you!

Courtney B said...

BEAUTIFUL home! I am so excited for you! And those 2 months of living with your in laws will fly by :)

Dove of Snow said...

SUPER excited for you!!!! :) - Rachel p.s. loved the crazy photo of your nieces -- that photo just says it all!!! haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...