achtergrond

22 Jun 2012

Best mail ever!

At the beginning of this week I wrote on my Facebook wall that I was in need of some good Belgian Chocolates.
A lot of my girlfriends responded that they were eating Kinder Chocolate or White Chocolate Ice or something similar, so they didn't really try to help... And I thought girlfriends were meant to stand by each other, puh!

Well, this morning I got something GREAT in the mail :)
One of my male friends is a doctor.
He wrote me a prescription for a box of chocolates! HAH!!!


Totally made my day :)

So, if you're in need of some chocolate, don't bother asking your girlfriends, they won't share!
Next time I'll ask my private Dr. Phil!!
And yes, that IS his name :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is too cute!! I'll have to remember that when I need chocolate! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...