achtergrond

7 Jan 2012

Cake Pops

Look what I got this morning!



Bakerella's Cake Pops Book! In Dutch, that is, so don't be confused if your book looks slightly different.

Trying it out right now!


And now look at the flat hair, the little eyes, the bad skin... Yeps, this is me in Exam-Mode!
Also, look at all the Christmas Cards behind me! Jeej, I love cards :)

I'm hoping the cake pops turn out nice because I'm making them for a party :) We'll see!!

Now the only thing I need is a good name for my baking stuff!
Any ideas?

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

The number of Christmas cards behind you is overwhelming and so beautiful. :)

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

A Life Un-Styled said...

I can't wait to hear how they turn out. I've always wanted to make them but they look so difficult! That book might just hold the secrets to perfect pop tarts!

Patty said...

Oh my goodness I wish my exam looked like yours- you look great! I'll brainstorm cake names :-) Looking forward to pictures of how they turned out!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

That looks tasty! You look good lady!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...