achtergrond

6 Jan 2012

11 facts about me!


Mandy from Orange Autumn tagged me to do "11 facts about me"!

So, here are the rules of this tag:
1. Post 11 things about yourself on your blog
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you and create 11 new questions for the people you tag.
3. Choose 11 people to tag and link them on your post
4. Go to their page and tell them you've linked them.
NO tag backs!

Here we go! 11 tags about me:
1. I live in Ghent, Belgium
2. I'm married to my sweetheart Jeff
3. I study English and French and started this year with a master in Enterprise Communication
4. I love to bake
5. I read through books very fast because I enjoy it so much
6. I moved from Hasselt to Ghent to marry my husband. That means from one side of Belgium to the other side!
7. I have exams throughout the whole month of January, up to the 3th of Feb!
8. I want a dog.
9. I have a dog in Hasselt, but now it's my father's dog :(
10. I'm a Christian
11. I love to read blogs!

Now on to the questions Mandy asked me:
  1. What would you do if you had all the time and money in the world?
    Buy a BIG house with a big garden and lots of work to do and just redo everything!
  2. What do you do to relax?
    Take a shower,bundel up on the couch and read a good book for the whole day!
  3. If you could change one thing about your skin or health, what would it be?
    Maybe weigh less? Stupid, I know...
  4. Where would you love to travel?
    America! And maybe something like Norway or Switzerland, something pure with just woods and pure fresh air :)
  5. What's a product that you use every day?
    Toothpaste? Hahaha!
  6. What's a blog that you check daily?
    Women Living Well and South Africa Meets Belgium
  7. What's an insecurity that you have?
    My weight. Even though I'm not superheavy, I could loose some pounds! Working on it though...
  8. What's the most important thing in a relationship?
    Love! And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
    I believe that Love would conquer every other part of the relationship! If you Loven you're faithful, if you Love, you support eachother, ...
  9. Why do you blog?
    Because I love to read other blogs and don't want to feel like a lurker!
  10. Do your friends/family read your blog?
    I have one sweet friend that blogs too and she discovered me through a link-up :)
    I think maybe 2 other friends might be reading, but I'm not sure.
  11. What are you looking forward to this year?
    A new beginning! This is the year I'll graduate with a bachelor's degree (I hope!). We might buy a house. If we buy the house, I might get a puppy! And I look forward to spending time with my Father and my husband... 
  12.  
And my questions for the lovelies that I tag:
1. What's your favourite dessert?
2. What's your job/ What do you study?
3. Do you have a Boyfriend/Husband and how long have you been you together/married?
4. How did you celebrate New Year?
5. Where do you live? ( No address please!)
6. Prefer reading the book or watching the movie?
7. What room in your house would be your favourite room?
8. Do you play an instrument?
9. What's your favourite blog? Just one!! (And no, not your own haha!)
10. Do you like tag-posts?
11. What don't you like about blogging?

So girls, you're the ones that I tag:

Have fun with it!!

    10 comments:

    Heather @ Simple Wives said...

    Enjoyed reading your answers. I'd love to visit Switzerland someday, too. :)

    Alyssa said...

    So cool!! Thanks for tagging me! Can't wait to write up my post tomorrow!

    Courtney said...

    What a cute idea!!! Thanks for tagging me =)

    Unknown said...

    thank you for tagging me, lovey!!

    haha, yes...the eye patch. phew. glad that one is all over and done with.

    cheers.

    A Life Un-Styled said...

    I enjoyed reading your answers to Mandy's questions! She tagged me too and I had so much fun with it! Switzerland is on my list to visit as well!

    Have a great weekend!

    Joke said...

    I will do this asap. So fun!

    Anonymous said...

    I LOVE your BLOG :) Lisa

    Megan said...

    Thanks for tagging me!! I love the Women Living Well blog! Always thought provoking!!

    Dove of Snow said...

    Fun post! I enjoyed learning more about you AND I just finally made my post after you tagged me! Check it out if you like!

    Hope you're having a great day! God bless! :)

    hope in high heels said...

    I just found your blog and this was a lovely way to get to know you! I very much look forward to learning more over the coming year!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...