achtergrond

27 Jun 2011

Day 27: Original picture of the city I live in

Difficult one... Where do I live??

I was born and raised in Hasselt



I'm getting married in the city hall of Hasselt (over here you get married officialy in the city hall.. Then you can choose whether you'll have a church ceremony or not. That's your own choice and it doesn't make you into a wife or husband. Most people get married in a church or in some sort of ceremony, obviously we're getting married in a church too!)



I've lived in Leuven for the past 4 years...



And finally, I'll be moving to Ghent...

Quite a story isn't it? I love Belgium, it has some amazing cities! A lot of history and a lot to see...
I love every single one of the cities I've lived in so far!!

2 comments:

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

Can I come visit you?? I love Europe so, so much, and it sure seems like you get to see some fabulous places. :)

Evelien said...

Please, do come!! I'd love to show you Ghent, Leuven and/or Hasselt :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...