achtergrond

28 Jul 2010

I've been reading blogs for over a year now, but I've always thought I wouldn't have anything to say. Untill yesterday, when my boyfriend told me that I should start a blog, tell the world about my struggles in life, about its pleasures and about my faith.
I don't know if it's going to work out or not. If you don't try anything, you won't feel the hurt of failure but neither the joy of succeeding, so let's just try this!

I'm Evelien, I'm 21 years old and I live in Belgium. Dutch is the language I usually speak and I'm a student Linguistics and Literature, French and English (hence the English blog -please correct me if I say things in English you've never heard before, I'm still learning! I also tend to mix up the English/French spelling, oops- ).
I hope to share with you some of the moments of my life. I believe in Jesus, my Saviour, so you'll find some thoughts and struggles concerning Him. I love reading: christian books, Literature (with a capital L), fun/romantic/exciting/... books. And cooking is also something I can really enjoy!

And last but not least: I've been together with my best friend for over a year now. His name is J. and he is just the sweetest, strongest, most handsome person in the world! We are slowly starting to think about marriage, so that might become an important theme someday!

Feel free to check back and follow my journey!

Love,
Evelien

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...