achtergrond

29 Jan 2012

my crazy idea for a friend's wedding!

I guess I can tell the 'crazy' idea I had for the wedding of a friend of mine, 'cause I just had to tell the bride what I was planning...




I'm going to make her wedding cake!!



WHAAAT?!
Hihi...

I just asked one of the organizing people when I would be able to bring in a wedding cake and she looked at me and said: but I thought the bride wanted me to make a cake??
Haha! I was so sad!
The woman apparantly had asked the bride if she should make a cake (they weren't going to have one, but the bride was a bit sad about that) and that woman was going to make something not really wedding-cakey but different. She told the bride she couldn't make a real one.

But that woman (she's very sweet!) told me that she'd happily let me make the cake if the bride would prefer a real cake so we had to ask!!
And she looked at me and was so happy haha!

I'm very nervous now 'cause I can't go back anymore now...
So exciting!!

I'M GOING TO MAKE A REAL WEDDING CAKE!!!
FOR A REAL WEDDING!!!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

I'll let you all know if it worked out the way I planned it...
The most difficult part is that I don't have a lot of time. I'll have my last exam on friday and the wedding is saturday! Buut somehow it'll all work out, I've got it all planned in my head :)


5 comments:

Lauren Talon said...

Good luck! I would have loved to do my own but I think that would have been too stressful lol. Can't wait to see how it turns out :)

Joke said...

Woooooooooow! Cool!

Elisha said...

good luck!!!(:

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Oh how fun!! Hope it turns out wonderfully! :)

Holly said...

Exciting! I'm sure it will turn out beautifully! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...