achtergrond

25 Jul 2011

Back!!

I'm back!!

Well, not completely yet because our flat is still a huge mess... But still!!
I got married
Went on an amazing honeymoon where I got to see the desert
I tried to get used to the cold weather in Belgium when we got back
I hugged my HUSBAND today before he left for his first work day

And now I'm trying to let it all soak in.... I'm sitting here on MY coach (ow yeah), in MY flat, drinking MY tea... Ow, maybe that should be "ours"? Hah!

But anyways, I'm trying to get in the swing again, please be patient with me!
A full recap will follow as soon as I'm a bit my normal self...

Wanna see a picture of the wedding?
Then come back next time ;)

I'll give you a picture from the honeymooooon!!
(don't you just love the hats?!)

See ya soon!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Awwwwwww, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! So so happy for y'all!!! Can't wait to see wedding pictures!

Dove of Snow said...

Yea! You're a married woman now! Joining our ranks! Congrats and it's so good to have you back! Love the hats! haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...