achtergrond

12 Sept 2012

Ramblings

I'm feeling the need for something new...
Like a puppy!
Or better yet, a baby!

My SIL found a baby kitten (only 2 days old!) and is trying to keep it alive... Maybe that's why I want something new (that preferably is a living creature). I planned on putting a picture here, but I just noticed that she took down her pic from facebook. Maybe it's dead already? Poor kitty...

In less than 2 weeks my last year of school will start and it makes me feel restless... I've always known that one day I won't be a student anymore, but I feel like I'm not yet ready for that new life. And at the same time, I can't wait! I told Jeff that if we got pregnant in 6 months, we'd have a baby by November. He wasn't too thrilled haha!

Our previous neighbours and very good friends are looking into buying a house in the street next to ours. It's funny, yet scary! They're buying a house, they're taking the next step in their relationship! (They've been married for 5 years though, maybe it's time for them to buy a house!)
What if we'll all go live in the same town? Will we all be happy and start having kids and... Really grow up and act like adults?

Sigh...

I think I'll go watch a movie with my husband, drink a glass of wine and eat some M&Ms.

Anyone else feeling restless? Or am I the only one?

4 comments:

Rach said...

Aww, I hope the kitty is okay!

Megan said...

I say definitely YES to babies! Haha!

Holly said...

Poor kitten! I hope it didn't die! :(

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

I feel that way some times, too!! Wine & M&M's sounds wonderful. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...