achtergrond

4 Oct 2011

Fall Challenge 2011!

Today, the 31 Day Fall Challenge started over at Women Living Well!

I've been waiting for this thing since... Last year?
Last year I was participating in my dorm room, just for myself. Now I can look at how my husband reacts to it :) So exciting!! It feels way more important because the love of my life could be affected by this...


31 days long we'll be doing this challenge, every week something new will be added to the previous "challenge".
This week's challenge:

“The wise woman builds her house, but with her own hands the foolish one tears hers down.”

Light a candle and begin praying over your home every time the glimmer of the candle catches your eye.



I've cheated a bit and I bought 2 big candles at the Ikea on saturday already! I knew the challenge was coming up and I knew I wouldn't be able to find reasonably priced candles in this still unknown city, so when we were in the Ikea I talked Jeff into buying 2 candles (you never know how long they last, do you?)


So here is my candle!
We've had a hard weekend, and we really need some prayer and some peace in our home... So I'm happy for this little reminder!

I'll be lighting the candle during my quiet time, when I'm at our living room and from the moment Jeff arrives.

Why don't you consider taking the challenge too? It's just for one month but it could change so much!!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Beautiful! I loved the idea myself and immediately saw a difference! Blessings~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...