achtergrond

28 Mar 2011

Relationship Survey

Just stumbled across this funny survey about relationships! Enjoy :)


How long have you been together?
We've been together for 1 year, 9 months, some days and have been engaged for 6 months!!

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
We met in april 2009 and started our relation in june... The answer to the question is: 2 months

Who asked who out?
Ahm... J. just wanted to come over every week and just say hello, eat an ice cream and leave. Or he would come to my dorm at 7.30 am to wake me up. I thought that was really sweet but wasn't in love at first. But his sweetness touched my heart :)
 
 

Did you go to the same school?
No, we live(d) 2 hours from each other!

Who is the most sensitive?
I think that would be me... Teah, definately me...

What about pets?
I love dogs and would LOVE one when we get married (in, like, 3,5 months that is) but Jeff is more of a cat-man... I'm allergic to cats so I think I'll win this battle, moehahaha! If I don't, that would mean I would die a very painful death

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
I think Turkish pizza restaurants

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
The Netherlands? Or Paris. But if you look where Belgium is and then look up Paris or the Netherlands, you would see that we didn't travel very far! 2 or 3 hours at most.

 
Who has the craziest exes?
J has only one, I have a couple of them. But they're not "crazy". Just exes I guess

Who has the worst temper?
Oh my, that's me again :s 
Jeff is always happy!

Who does the cooking?
we both love to cook! so it depends

Who is more social?
Jeff LOVES people, he just loves them! I'm too shy I guess

Who is the neat freak?
Haha, when I enter J's appartment I immediately start cleaning random stuff. J just leaves it all there for me!!

Who is the most stubborn?
We can both be stubborn, it depends
 
Who wakes up earlier?
I would. I get up and start making coffee/breakfast
But sometimes it's J, when he wants to surprise me :)
 
Where was your first date?
a real date? I don't really remember... I am I a bad woman now? :s
I think we went to eat something together (Turkish pizza?), but J had invited friends! I remember thinking that he was SO weird. But we had a fun time and he promised not to randomly invite friends anymore in the future :)

How long did it take to get serious?
I told him the first week that he would have to wait at least a year before asking me to marry him!
He was sooo head over heals in love and I was afraid he would just pop the question before I even really knew him! But we both knew that it was a special relationship from the beginning

Who eats more?
J is 1m92, I'm 1m66. It would be VERY weird if I ate more than he does.


Who does the laundry?
I do, I LOVELOVELOVE doing the laundry! We don't live together but I still do his laundry most of the time

Who drives when you are together?
He does, but he makes me drive because I haven't got my driver's licence that long and he thinks I should practise more

Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?
I don't know... It depends


Who wears the pants in the relationship?
He does, I want him to be the one that leads me. He's one very tough man for being able to handle me :)

Who eats more sweets?
Don't know... Depends on what it is :)
I don't like "candy" but I love chocolate :)


Now you know me and J. a bit better, I hope you liked it ;)

Love,
Evelien

1 comment:

Tatiana said...

It's been so nice getting to know you better. I think that it's so awesome that you guys are only a few hrs away from such beautiful european cities. Lucky, lucky duck!
You guys make a really cute couple!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...